Retail

DSC_0700

We have a 7,500 square foot design center which contains numerous samples of ceramic, porcelain, glass, and natural stone tiles and vignettes to help you visualize and bring your dream design to life. We have full-time designers who can help you through the design process from start to finish. We also sell a multitude of setting materials necessary to complete your installation.

Please make an appointment to visit our showroom and let our design staff help you with your project.   

Retail is by appointment only.

 Frequently Asked Questions 

Q: Can I buy the material from T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co. and install it myself?

A: Yes. If you know how to install the tile for your home project yourself, you can certainly buy the material from us. We also sell setting materials, such as thinset and grout.

 Q: Does T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co. install tile?

A: Currently, we only sell materials and do not install products for remodel projects.

 Q: How much do samples cost?

A: Must samples are free. We have a large inventory of samples, but if we do not have a particular color you are looking for in stock, we can always order it for you.

 Q: How long does it take to get materials?

A: A majority of our products take 3-5 days to receive, but for some products it may take up to two weeks. Specialty products may take longer. Certain materials we keep in stock at all times.

 Q: Does T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co. deliver material?

A: We do not deliver material. All products must be picked up at our warehouse, which is at the same location as the showroom.

 Q: Can I return material?

A: Stock products are returnable, but you must have at least two full boxes or more of the material with the same shade. There is a 25% restocking. The remaining 75% is valid for in-store credit only. Setting materials are non-returnable.